SolidBrass Side Mount Spare Tire Mirrors
Now in stock and ready for shipment
These mirrors are beautiful reproductions of an original brass-era auto accessary sold from about 1900 to 1916.
- They stand a little over 7" high.
- They are all brass with heavy cast bases.
- The mirror glass is beveled (3/8" or 1/8").
- The mirror portion is gimbaled and the vertical arm can be adjusted for left or right hand mount.
- Sold with or without leather mounting straps (black or brown) and buckles.
Mirror assembly only .... $265
With two leather straps and brass buckles .... $298
Intended for the finest brass era cars, these beautiful high quality mirrors have integral spring loaded gimbals to provide the functionality of
modern rear view mirrors. The brass components are precision machined and buffed to a high luster. The center mount clamps to the round tube
windshield frame without gouging or scarring like so many do. This mirror is designed to tuck in close to the windshield to minimize vibration.
Windshield Mount Mirror .... $243
These side mount mirrors mount at the center pivot of the windshield so it may be up or folded down and the mirror is still functional.
It threads on to the existion windshield hinge screw.
Side Mount Mirror .... $159
These side mount mirrors clamp to the windshield side frame. The arms are solid and do not scratch the frame.
It threads on to the existion windshield hinge screw. A very high quality mirror.
Side Mount Mirror .... $232